Politics: the Divine Right of Kings and Presidents

rule and rulers, invoking God, political ideas, divine rule, politics, democracy, elections, social good

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Politics is sh*tting all over the place

I do not want to do this but it seems to me that all I hear about politics and politicians are things we would want left in the toilet after we do our morning rituals. Forgive me but everyone (politicians of all colors) has really dealt me what little hope I had of ever considering that anyone would do something good for the great majority of people. Barack Obama has fallen flat on his face and has shown himself to be a good talker with little or no substance.

Where have all the good leaders gone? I am sure that they have fallen in the sh*thole. Is there any hope at all for us?

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home